
I believe my mother only slept with my father in order to conceive me.
When I did not turn out the way she'd hoped she left me.
My father left me some time ago in order to find Lime, the so-called princess. My aunt tells me frequently he loves me, but I have to question what his actual motives are, with his constant abandonment of me. If he loved me wouldn't he take me with him? He left me alone and the house was burning.
Lime saved me, she took me to the warehouse where Rowane found me. I miss Lime. I miss daddy.
They told me once that I was a certified genius, I know this. Look at me, I'm six years old and write like I've been in literature my entire life. It isn't my fault, I don't want to be like this. I want to be normal, like my cousins, I want to go to school, I want to be innocent and without the knowledge of the world that I have, I want to be a little girl too. I don't want to feel as if I'm fifty trapped in the body of a child, forever. I haven't grown since I was three, it's a terrible fate. I look like a toddler and yet my years continue to pass on.
Have I turned in to my father? I'm terrified. And he isn't here to ask the questions I need answered.
I want Lime. She doesn't want me, only a fool would see otherwise, but I want her. She's the mother I desperately needed when my own abandoned me for a man who couldn't stand me, because I was my father's offspring. It isn't my fault. I'm not in control of my genetics, if she weren't a sleezy whore I'd never even have come in to existence, of this I am sure. My very life has been a curse from the beginning.
I am, as my father so "lovingly" calls me, daddy's little disease.
And yet, even as I sit here wishing I were like other children I hate them. They're stupid, and not a single one of them seems to have a proper head on their shoulders. Look at all of them, running about like a bunch of fools, pretending to be unwise. We're born with all the knowledge we need, we simply have to work our best as we grow not to lose it all before we've the ability to remember it. Me? I was born gifted, moreso than that little weasel Ikarus who walks around boasting himself something special.
I know what he is and who he is and one day he'll pay for it.
With my father having left me, I think I shall strike out on my own as well. My Aunt Nadia is burdened enough with her problems, after all, the loss of her children and her ridiculous son, who hasn't a proper clue as to what he is either. I know. I seem to know a lot of things.
Yes. I'll find my father, and make him keep me with him.